RAISING A GLASS TO FAMILY VALUES AND A NEW CHAPTER IN WHISKEY ROW’S HISTORY
In the 1840s, ‘Whiskey Row’ was a thriving district. Almost 170 years later, it was on Louisville’s ‘Most Endangered Historic Places’ list. After a lifetime dedicated to the craft, Master Distiller, and local legend, Lincoln Henderson, came out of retirement to create Angel’s Envy with his son and grandson.
SADLY, HENDERSON PASSED AWAY SHORTLY AFTER THE GROUNDBREAKING, SO THIS WAS TO BE HIS LASTING LEGACY.
This wasn’t simply a brand destination we were involved with — this was a re-igniting of Louisville’s hospitality tradition, and the opening of a new chapter in its history.
• Put family values front and centre
• Transform the distillery into an immersive brand experience
• Turn Angel’s Envy fans into evangelists
• Help bring Louisville’s Whiskey Row back to life
• Create something worthy of the late, great Lincoln Henderson
IN MEMORY OF LINCOLN HENDERSON.
THE LINCOLN HENDERSON.
BIG, BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL, THE HENDERSON CHARACTER WAS POURED INTO ALL 13,000 SQ FT.
• An experience built around family, with Lincoln's portrait welcoming you at the door
• Five new tasting rooms, all named in honour of the family members
• A 250-capacity ‘hospitality central’ event space, offering a warm southern welcome to the good people of Louisville
• A top-secret, on-trade advocacy bar, inviting bartenders to pull up a stool and join the gang
• An expanded retail area, with special deals and guest giveaways to remember the experience by
The distillery has created local jobs, and so far, has welcomed the best part of 100 new people into the Angel’s Envy clan. This success has also encouraged other distilleries to invest in the area — and the regeneration of Whiskey Row just keeps rolling along.