FOR THE CONTAGIOUS WEBSITE
You have the right to request any email sent to us is deleted by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us via email@example.com or 0131 514 4500 or write to us at:
Contagious (UK) Ltd.
84 Commercial Street
Edinburgh EH6 6LX
Registered Office: Contagious (UK) Limited
84 Commercial Street, Edinburgh EH6 6LX
Registered in Scotland No. 223455
2. Contagious collects personal information when you:
Visit the website
Register for an event, training workshop or programme offered by Contagious:
Name, email, job title, company name, address
Apply for an employment vacancy offered by Contagious:
Name, email, vacancy title, CV
All information submitted to Contagious is deleted after the vacancy is filled. Engage with us on our social media channels:
We collect publicly available information across our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and X (formally known as Twitter) to monitor engagement and identify potential leads.
Please notify Contagious immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Contagious (UK) Ltd., 84 Commercial Street, Edinburgh EH6 6LX if any of your details alter or are incorrect or if you wish to enquire what information we are holding on you. If you wish us to amend or erase any part of the information relating to you, we will do so, subject to compliance with any statutory requirements.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office, which regulates the processing of personal data.
4. Copyright and Trademark
The copyright in all content, graphics, tables, images and underlying codes of the website belongs to Contagious and is hereby asserted. The Contagious name and logo is a trademark of the Contagious (UK) Ltd.
All parties are required to comply with UK legislation relating to websites and e-commerce.
6. Unauthorised use of the website
The following uses are unauthorised, a breach of these conditions and may be an infringement or even a crime:
- Any unauthorised use or copying of our name, trading style, get-up, confidential information or data (being information of a confidential nature the misuse of which will foreseeably damage our business reputation or goodwill) or copyright material.
- Unauthorised entry to any non-public part of the website, including its underlying codes, or into any private computer system of Contagious.
- Unauthorised copying, downloading or framing of any part of the website.
- Unauthorised covert or overt linking of any part of our website with another or interception of visitors or potential visitors.
- Any action which is intended for, or has the effect of, deceiving or misleading us or third parties, whether for gain or otherwise.
7. Virus Disclaimer
Reasonable steps have been taken to protect this website but all visitors are advised to take all necessary steps to ensure that no virus contamination occurs. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage sustained as a consequence of any virus transmission.